Friday, January 04, 2008

Shakin' With A Flavour

Well it's 2008 and I do hope you had a good new year, mine has already begun by being overlooked (again) at work for a pay rise ! - and yes I do work for a living !.

So today I give you four smashing tracks of Rock & Roll madness. The Florian Monday track was originally issued in 1964 and Walter Vaughn's came out on the Duchess label in 1961.Eddie Seacrist was a Rockabilly artist from the Charleston area whose band were called 'The Rolling Rockets'.

Also I have a new motto for 2008 ' It's not about me it's about the music' Enjoy.................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Always great songs and great photos. Keep up the good work - more power to you in 2008...

The Man That Time Forgot said...

Thanks Lynchie your comment is much appreciated.

The R&R Doc