Thursday, November 20, 2008

Walkin' Down The Line

I think I will welcome myself back to my own blog as once again I have been away for a lengthy absence. I can't go into detail but life in the real world certainly interferes with my quest to post on a regular basis.
Today's offerings are dedicated to 'Ramblers' everyone they might be in a string-band or just be a bunch of people enjoying the fresh smog-free air but whoever or whatever they are I'm sure they will find something here to...
Enjoy.....................................................................


Hackberry Ramblers - Old Pipeliner (From Cajun Boogie)





The Hi-Strung Ramblers - Fleet Bleep Boogie (From Run Boy Run)





Kay & Shirley 'The Dixie Ramblers' - Hee Ho (From Rock Me: Mississippi Hillbilly etc)




6 comments:

Mark P said...

Welcome back. I've been awful busy myself.

Anonymous said...

Sure'd like to hear that blog title tune if a reup's possible please. Thanks. ~stu

Anonymous said...

spunky onions is currently on thehoundblog. Are you still alive rock'n'roll doctor? any chance of some levi dexter or barrence whitfield some time?
matt, worksop, england

Anonymous said...

I gotta know where you got that Charlie Jester tune from please. It's A Killer

Mikeyblue

The Man That Time Forgot said...

Mikeyblue
The Charlie Jester track is from
Rock & Roll Murder Vol 2
Here is a link for some info.......
http://voorraad.hemisphere.nl/Various%20Artist%20Rock%20and%20Roll%20Murder,%20Vol%20%202%20LP.htm
Cheers
R&RD

Wastedpapiers said...

Terrific stuff - thanks for sharing!