Monday, July 07, 2008

Let's Celebrate Part One




Well on the 1st July 2006 I decided to start another blog to satisfy my less cultured musical taste. I had previously started the Novelty Rock Emporium but I had begun to feel slightly disenchanted with the workload and deciding on the choice of music which led me to eventually ending the blog. I suppose all I really wanted to do was post great music and show the world of music blogging that Billy Davis and The Legends had recorded one of the greatest songs ever !



I hope some of you reading this agree with me and that you visit these web pages on a regular basis, and if you are one of my anonymous fans then today's tracks in Part One are dedicated to YOU.



Look out for Part Two coming to Spunky Onions very soon.



Enjoy................................................................



The Buff Medways - Medway Wheelers

John Dummer Band - Try Me One More Time

Mel Dorsey - Little Lil

The Choir - It's Cold Outside

The Trashmen - Ubangi Stomp

No comments: