Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back To The Beginning

Spunky Onions has been on-line now since July 2006 and looking at the number of hits to this blog it appears to be reasonably popular and so I must assume a lot of new visitors have now become regulars. I know I go back and delete old files so I thought today I would bring back (or is it 're-up') some of these tracks and I thought I would begin with the track that started it all for me and also the first couple of tracks that I offered at the very beginning.
Let me know if you want anything else from the archives and take it away Billy !!!

6 comments:

Dgrador said...

Lovin' the selections so far... Keep up, Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you might have a list of all the songs that have been played on the "Onion Tape", especially from the first of the year?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Onie Wheeler, please?

Rock & Roll Doctor said...

Onie Wheeler comin' right up the next post.

Thanks

Rock & Roll Doc

Rock & Roll Doctor said...

Unfortunately I don't have a list of the tracks on the tape as I delete them when I choose new tracks.

Sorry

Rock & Roll Doc

I will look into this though !!

Anonymous said...

Doc,
I can't tell you how much I enjoy your work. As a newbie I really enjoyed hearing the song that started it all. Keep up the great work.